Infinity SUP – All New ‘E-Ticket’ Touring

Infinity SUP have rebased their all new design called the E-Ticket. A touring board that will make all your adventures fun!

Dave has some cool designs in this board. What are your thoughts? Think we should review it?

gregjet
gregjet (@gregjet)
1 year ago

Just watched the Infinity eticket vid. Sounds like a comparo between the 14′ eticket and 14″ Starboard waterline ( carbon) is waiting to happen. Toruing for the fastguy…

Tom
Tom
1 month ago
Reply to  Beau Nixon

Hi Beau,
I’m trying to decide between the Infinity e ticket and the Starboard Generation (both 14′) for performance touring in choppy open ocean conditions. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Reuben Ellis (@reuben)
1 month ago
Reply to  Tom

Hey Tom , Can I jump in here because Beau is off at the moment. I got back to someone else with a the same question the other day. I feel both the board will work well but the Eticket should be a little faster because of its tail shape. But the Gen will work better in surf and riding bumps. Because the tail is much narrower and easier to control when riding. For me its all about how much bump riding you are going to be doing. I feel the Gen will be better overall in the open water… Read more »

Tom Halverson
Tom Halverson
1 month ago

Thanks Reuben, big help!
Infinity is close to my home and I really enjoyed the e ticket I demoed. The 14×28 Generations are very hard to get as are the 14×28 e-ticket’s. Since they are close by I went ahead and put a deposit in with them for the e ticket. Looking forward to your test! Hopefully I made a decent decision.

Reuben Ellis (@reuben)
1 month ago
Reply to  Tom Halverson

Hey Tom, It does look like a good board. When you get it also, please let us know your thoughts. Thanks Reuben

mich@live.nl
mich@live.nl (@michlive-nl)
1 year ago

Great board! Paddling (in the Netherlands) on it a couple of months now and realy like the stability combined with the glide of the board. For me, it was an excellent upgrade coming from a Starboard Airline.

Rich
Rich (@sc2071)
1 year ago

With an increased rocker line compared to the Wide Aquatic Tour, how does this compare to the Starboard Generation? Seems like this would be an ideal SUP for coastal paddling where there’s more chop.

Reuben Ellis (@reuben)
1 year ago
Reply to  Rich

We can’t wait to find out. I hope to get one to test soon.

Marcelo
Marcelo
1 year ago

Thank you. Do you happen to know the weight of this board?

Jeff
Jeff
7 months ago

I’m looking seriously at this as 2nd board for spouse, friends, newbies to join me on. The super wide tail, Blackfish nose should make it extremely user friendly – for nearly anyone, except of course lifting it on top of the Jeep! Especially the 2021 model is simply gorgeous with the dark inegra exposed on the rails. It would be awesome if you guys did an in depth review!

Ciro mondo'

Vorrei sapere come si comporta la E.Tichets x lunghi percorsi con mare ondoso perché esco anche d’inverno nel golfo di napoli

Ciro mondo'

Vorrei sapere se è abbastanza stabile con il mio peso di 90chili su mare mosso x uso touring.x tavola e.tichets 14/30

Reuben Ellis (@reuben)
Reply to  Ciro mondo'

We look forward to getting out on a E Ticket soon. But it looks like it will work well in open ocean conditions. And at your weight of 90kg the 30″ wide board will work well and be relatively stable.