Starboard SUP have just released their new 2021 range of hard SUPs. Check it out!
With a few new additions for 2021, Starboard have developed a range that caters to almost every type of paddler. As one of the leading SUP brands, Starboard’s environmental policy also shines through as they offset, use mostly eco-friendly materials and are sourcing ways to recycle their old boards.
The highlights of the new range include;
• Blue Carbon Pro technology for the surf SUPs – the lightest board ever made by Starboard
• The all new 14’ x 28” Generation – for all types of conditions
• The 4in1 Wingboard – SUP, windsurf, wing surf, wing paddle
• New Lima paddles available in Prepreg Carbon and Tufskin construction
• Wedge surf range – the updated versions of the Wide Point
• New Longboard Surf sizes
Head to Starboard SUP to check out the full range, or scroll down to see the video clips.