In this video, we introduce our new ‘How To’ series on Longboard SUP surfing.
In this series, we will be covering all aspects of riding a longboard SUP
• Which waves best suit the longboard style of surfing
• How to identify the best waves
• What to look for when you arrive at your local surf break
• Which equipment and boards will suit you
• How Longboard SUPs require a different approach compared to riding smaller SUPs
• Breaking down technique involved in manoeuvres such as the bottom turn, cutbacks, top turns, walking the board and cross stepping
• How to nose ride, hang 5, hang 10, where to position yourself for noseriding and the science behind it
+ More content
This series will be available on SUPboarder, with added features for SUPboarder PRO subscribers, so stay tuned for each release and join us as we break down everything about surfing Longboard SUPs.