The King of the Roads is a wing foil event coming to Falmouth, UK on the 20th and 21st May, 2023. With slalom, upwind and downwind racing format this event involves racing and the opportunity to see the latest gear from many of the world's best wing foil suppliers.
- Mens and Ladies Pro and Amateur Fleets with Age Classifications – It is being run under the Event Insurance of the BKSA and you will need BKSA Membership to cover your third party liability – Kernow Kitesurf Members will get a £5 discount on their Entry too.
- Join the BKSA HERE
- Parking, Racing & Social Ticket Included with entry
- Trade stands & Demo Gear – Many of the best brands are already committed to be there – Duotone – Fanatic – F-One – Slingshot (see below for the latest Sign ups) – & many more to confirm – Come along and chat about the kit and try it out
- Party Night @ Cafe Mylor – Themed Party night with food at Mylor Yacht Harbour‘s best Cafe… A social Ticket is included with each entry but buy extras to bring along your friends too..
- Prizes galore – With the help of our sponsors we are offering some great prizes for all the categories
- Charity Second Hand Sale – If you are looking to pick up a bargain or sell on some gear we are offering the opportunity for you to bring your gear along to our event on the Sunday morning between 9 and 11 am and see if you can do some trading! – Entry for sellers is a min £2 donation to the RNLI
Location: Coastland, Mylor Yacht Harbour, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 5UF