The Ta-Hoe Nalu Paddle Festival is celebrating it’s 15th year. Enjoy this original and family friendly event on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe, California at Kings Beach August 7-8, 2021.
TA-HOE NALU draws folks from all around the globe to Lake Tahoe to compete and participate in one of the great paddling events in the West. Tahoe Nalu is open to all ages and skill levels… Tahoe Nalu embraces and welcomes everyone including recreational athletes, fitness paddlers, yoga enthusiasts, beginners and elite paddlers.
EVENT SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION INFO:
Saturday August 7
- 9 am – 5 Mile Open Race (Saturday 7 th) ($50.00)
OC 6 – OC 2 – OC 1 – Prone Stock – Prone Unlimited – SUP Surf – SUP Stock 12’6 – SUP 14 – SUP Unlimited – Surf Ski Divisions
- 9:30 am – 1st Stroke 2 Hour Guided Paddle Tour (Saturday 7th) ($40.00)
2 Hour non competitive paddle (includes t-shirt and lunch
*Must have own board. Limited rental boards available. Secure a board before sign up. Rental board will be available at the event site.
- 11:30 am – Big Brother Big Sister Sand Castle Building Contest (Saturday 7th) ($10.00)
Support our beneficiary Big Brothers / Big Sisters by donating. Team and Individual awards. PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO BIG BROTHER / BIG SISTER. ADD ANY DONATION AMOUNT BEFORE YOU FINISH THIS REGISTRATION. THANK YOU..
- 1 pm – 2 Mile Course (Saturday 7th) ($25.00)
SUP Stock, Prone race. Open Class Men and Women. Awards to 1st, 2nd, 3rd place Men, Women, Grom divisions
Sunday August 8
- 8:30 am – 10 Mile Distance Race (Sunday 8th) ($50.00)
OC 6 – OC 2 – OC 1 – Prone Stock – Prone Unlimited – SUP Surf – SUP Stock 12’6 – SUP 14 – SUP Unlimited Divisions
- 9:30 am – 1st Stroke 2 Hour Guided Paddle Tour (Sunday 8th) ($40.00)
2 Hour non-competitive paddle (includes t-shirt and lunch)
*Must have board. There are limited rental boards available. Secure a board before sign up. Rental boards will be available at event site.
- 11:30 am – Grom Race (Sunday 8 th) ($20.00)
12 and Under
Divisions: 8 & under and 9 to 12. Girls & Boys
- 1:00 pm – Free Team Sprint Elimination Challenge (Sunday 11th) ($0.00)
Team Sprint elimination race. Inflatable boards will be supplied. Adult and Grom division. Mixed male and female team members
Ta-hoe Nalu Super Pass
- Race Super Pass ($100.00)
Participate in as many races as you’d like during the Ta-Hoe Nalu Paddle Festival weekend. Each morning, register online to sign up for your chosen races.