Do you want to work for a fast growing SUP brand and think you have the skills needed to apply? Sandbanks Style is currently recruiting for a Marketing & Strategy Manager. Read more to find out about the position.
Sandbanks Style has been rapidly growing since it was formed 7 years ago. It designs and sells a range of high quality inflatable paddleboards, with a reputation for excellence in product and customer service. The ambition of the company is to try and match or exceed the quality and performance of the industry’s best known top brands, but to do so at about half the price, making high quality boards available to a wider segment of the population. The company is very interested in public health and the environment. It donates a proportion of profits to charity. It is currently a £1M to £5M business trying to rapidly become a £10M+ business. It is family owned, financed and operated. This new senior position reporting directly to the owner, is to help further boost the growth of the company.
Marketing and Strategy Manager
• Sales channel strategy and execution
• Building; Brand awareness and Preference
• Scheduling and liaising with Manufacturing
• Implementing advertising and social media activities
• Assisting with day to day customers interactions
• Identifying new and complimentary products to enhance the range
• Identifying resellers and complimentary sales channels to expand reach to market
• Recruit and add additional members to the growing team
• The successful candidate will most likely be well educated with strong academic results
• Must have 3+ years sales and marketing experience which must include a combination of small and large companies
• Experience in selling retail goods both directly to the public and through sales channels
• Must have experience of devising and executing social media strategy
• Must have some supervisory or direct management experience
• Preferably have some experience in working in a small team (like a family business)
• Must be ambitious with a track record of success and creating growth
• Experience of the SUP, water-sports or leisure industries would be very valuable but is not essential.
The role will be based in Poole and a certain amount of travel in the UK and overseas will be required.
Generous rewards are offered for the right individual tailored to experience, in addition there will be a significant bonus based on results.
Contact the owner, Andy Belcher by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can learn more about Sandbanks Style at their website https://www.sandbanksstyle.com