We review the Aqua Pro full carbon paddle from Aquaite. A company that bases itself on making beautiful products from natural, sustainable materials.
“We have been incredibly impressed by these paddles, very light and beautifully finished. The Aqua Pro is a good paddle for an all round paddler looking to get the most out of their paddle without breaking their back or bank balance.”
- Full carbon SUP Paddle. Shaft, handle and blade material: 100% 3K twist pre-preg carbon fibre
- Blade veneer: Sustainable bamboo + Epoxy glass (Note – the blade is still 100% carbon, just with the bamboo veneer over the top of the carbon)
- Quick find colour. Both ends of the paddle are painted with PANTONE Neon 805 – the most visible colour in the water
- Dry carbon molded, and clear resin coated for a durable, high gloss finish
- Weight : Aqua Pro (Fixed): 0.4-0.5 kg
- Paddle blade area: 49cm x 21cm
Exclusive offer – Enter ‘SBM’ at the checkout on the Aquaite site, and get one of their paddles for £199.99 – saving £59.99 on either the Onda Pro Travel or Aqua Pro Fixed.
For more information about Aquaite and their product range visit their website here.