The video highlights of the Ubatuba Stand Up World Series. What a great location for a SUP racing event for all levels. The calm, hot and humid conditions definitely pushed the competitors abilities.
Long distance Race
Overall results for the Stand Up World Series Men’s Division – Long Distance and Sprint racing combined:
- 1st Connor Baxter: HI (Starboard)
- 2nd Kai Lenny: HI (Naish)
- 3rd Mo Freitas: HI (Focus SUP/Body Glove)
- 4th Zane Schweitzer: HI (Starboard)
- 5th= Kody Kerbox: HI (Naish)
- 5th= Casper Steinfath: DK (Naish)
Overall results for the Stand Up World Series Ladies Division – Long Distance and Sprint racing combined:
- 1st Ariela Cesar Pinto: BRA
- 2nd Barbara Brasil: BRA (Starboard)
- 3rd Lena Guimaraes: BRA
- 4th= Luciana Kern Malles: BRA
- 4th= Monica J Pasco: BRA
The Tour is now heading around the coast to find some surf on the 1st of May for the Stand Up World Tour surf event. Stay posted to SUPboarder for more info as it happens.